Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nicki Minaj's verse in "5 Star"?

Nicki Minaj's verse in "5 Star"?
So, i was curious, i've been listening to the song "5 Star" on youtube, and in every single version i've heard, the words "****" and "*****" were edited out of Nicki Minaj's verse at the end, even when all the other profanity in the song was left in.

I'm considering buying this song off iTunes, but, i don't want to if it's going to edit her part, as it's basically the reason i like the song, and i'm not one for censorship. I know the iTunes version is labelled explicit, but all the ones up on Youtube that have her part edited are labelled so too.

I was wondering if anyone had bought the song off iTunes and could tell me if her part is censored in every version of the song? Or if the one on iTunes leaves her verse intact?

2 comments:

  1. I just had an epiphany I need to go to Tiffany'sFendi on my slippers and my cookies always slipperyI dont need help I pay the bills on timeSo I be yellin f-ck em with a deal dont sign5 Lil Mama you a 3 starI aint sleepin when I say im in my dream carOh did I stutta Harajuku hyphenBarbieIm hot I think its time to put the rice inI was in the chair I was gluin my weave inWhen you hit the stage they was booin and leavinYoung Money red flag no more auditionsAsk Lil Wayne who the 5 star b-tch is Source(s): Happy to help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you're referring to "ask little wayne who the 5 star b**** is" If so that's blocked on every song even the one from iTunes.

    ReplyDelete