Sunday, April 18, 2010

When Will Nicki Minaj's 'Massive Attack' VIDEO be on iTunes?

When Will Nicki Minaj's 'Massive Attack' VIDEO be on iTunes?
Well, a while back Nicki Minaj mentioned her song will be posted on iTunes the next day. So, I bought my iTunes card and she did not release her song or video on iTunes as mentioned. It was scheduled to release the week after. So, now the song is uploaded on iTunes, but the video isn't I really want to purchase the video for my iPod! And I'm getting frustrated! I'm a deep Nicki Minaj FAN!

1 comment:

  1. I'm waiting for the video too cuz im obessed with Nicki Minaj, but i noticed it usually takes 5days after the song is released to itunes for the video to be on there. and since the song was released on there on April 13 it should be there tomaro the 18th!!!!

    ReplyDelete