Sunday, April 18, 2010

What does Nicki Minaj say in the song Adidas?

What does Nicki Minaj say in the song Adidas?
I can't find good lyrics online for the Adidas remix, and I can't quite understand all of what Nicki Minaj says, from about 1:55 to 2:22.

I got, "Okay I get it, let me think, I guess it's my turn"
and "Maybe it's time to put this p*ssy on your sideburns"

Can someone help me from there? Thanks.
nicki minaj booty
nicki minaj booty
nicki minaj booty
nicki minaj booty
nicki minaj booty
nicki minaj booty
nicki minaj booty
nicki minaj booty
nicki minaj booty

2 comments:

  1. lol kenzie, thats not adidas...that song is called "Bredrock" by young money...so just go on google and look up "bedrock lyrics young money" on google and go from there....i hope i helped somewhat :) god bless Source(s): ill give my props to youtube.com because it was there i found out about this song

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay i get it lemme think i guess its my turnmaybe its time to put this p***y on your sideburnshe say im bad , he prolly righthe pressin me like buttondowns on a friday nightim so pretty like, we on peddle bikehe on my lil skurnch, he on my ankle whiteshe say nicki dont stop you the bestestand i just be coming off the top as fastest Source(s): MY EARS

    ReplyDelete