Sunday, April 18, 2010

Is Nicki Minaj a Christian?? What about Mariah Carey?

Is Nicki Minaj a Christian?? What about Mariah Carey?
I really love Nicki Minaj and it said somewhere (like this website with the list of religious celebrities) that she came up under the Christian section. But does anyone know for a fact whether she is or not? I don't really trust the website, because Mariah Carey came up in no religious categories at all, but we all know for a fact that she believes in God and Jesus. What kind of Christian is Mariah Carey though? Baptist? Catholic? etc?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a bit offended there... Are you saying if Nicki Minaj isn't a Christian, she's a bad person????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Answer - Chosen by Voters Nicki Minaj does believe in God,I know that for sure but just because you believe in him doesn't mean your a christian so i'm not really sure about that part. As for Mariah I believe she is just a regular christian.

    ReplyDelete